Traditional Alfajores

16 Alfajores per box

Sixteen handcrafted shortbread cookies joined with dulce de leche and rolled in grated coconut - Argentine-style. Our alfajores put all others to the test. Melt in your mouth amazingness! We recommend at least one spoonful of dulce de leche a day to achieve maximum happiness.

Non-GMO cornstarch, unbleached, unbromated non-GMO flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, and folic acid), natural butter (cream derived from milk, salt), granulated non-GMO sugar, eggs, honey, dulce de leche (milk, pure cane sugar), pure vanilla extract, lemon zest, grated coconut

Serving Size: 1 Cookie(29g)
Amount per Serving: Calories (120), Calories from Fat (40), Total Fat (4.5g/7%), Saturated Fat (2.5g/13%), Trans Fat (0g/0%), Cholesterol (15mg/5%), Sodium (25mg/1%), Total Carbohydrate(18g/6%), Dietary Fiber(0g/0%), Sugars (9g), Protein (1g)
Allergens: milk, wheat, eggs, tree nuts

Recommended Shelf Life: 30 days. If you do not eat all of these in one sitting, you can refrigerate to keep cool and fresh. Our products are best if consumed immediately as they do not include preservatives, artificial flavors or compounds, however you can freeze them and enjoy them up to six months later.