Snickerdoodle Alfajores

16 Alfajores per box

Americana meets Argentina - sixteen shortbread cookies joined with dulce de leche and sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar. New England just fainted. We assure you that our cinnamon has never been used to embalm mummies, to crunch toast, to repel moths, or to trade with the Dutch. Just sprinkling.

Non-GMO cornstarch, unbleached, unbromated non-GMO flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, and folic acid), natural butter (cream derived from milk, salt), granulated non-GMO sugar, eggs, honey, dulce de leche (milk, pure cane sugar), pure vanilla extract, cinnamon

Serving Size: 1 Cookie (29g)
Amount per Serving: Calories (120), Calories from Fat (40), Total Fat (4.5g/7%), Saturated Fat (2.5g/13%), Trans Fat (0g/0%), Cholesterol (15mg/5%), Sodium (20mg/1%), Total Carbohydrate(18g/6%), Dietary Fiber(0g/0%), Sugars (19g), Protein (9g)
Allergens: milk, wheat, eggs

Recommended Shelf Life: 30 days. If you do not eat all of these in one sitting, you can refrigerate to keep cool and fresh. Our products are best if consumed immediately as they do not include preservatives, artificial flavors or compounds, however, you can freeze them and enjoy them up to six months later.