No Gluten Alfajores

16 Alfajores per box

Sixteen shortbread cookies, made with no gluten ingredients, with a dulce de leche center. We use a mixture of rice flour, tapioca flour, potato and corn starch to make some of the best no gluten cookies out there. Seriously, these are moist, not crazy dense, and downright delicioso! Traditional and chocolate available.

Non-GMO cornstarch, natural butter (cream derived from milk, salt), granulated non-GMO sugar, non-GMO rice flour, eggs, non-GMO potato starch, non-GMO tapioca four, honey, dulce de leche (milk, pure cane sugar), xanthan gum, pure vanilla extract, lemon zest.

Serving Size: 1 Cookie (27g)
Amount per Serving: Calories (110), Calories from Fat (40), Total Fat (4g/6%), Saturated Fat (2.5g/13%), Trans Fat (0g/0%), Cholesterol (15mg/5%), Sodium (20mg/1%), Total Carbohydrate(17g/6%), Dietary Fiber(0g/0%), Sugars (9g), Protein (1g)
Allergens: milk, eggs, tree nuts

Recommended Shelf Life: 30 days. If you do not eat all of these in one sitting, you can refrigerate to keep cool and fresh. Our products are best if consumed immediately as they do not include preservatives, artificial flavors or compounds, however you can freeze them and enjoy them up to six months later.